To achieve our vision of expanding our business and providing the ideal environment for our people to grow and develop their careers we understand the need to focus on the ‘human side’ of our business – our people.
We believe that encouraging and enabling our people to embark on further training and studies not only provides personal fulfilment and career progression opportunities but also extends the skills and capability within our business.
In addition to providing our people with the opportunity to complete formal, onsite qualifications, such as an apprenticeship in Landscape Construction, Concreting, Parks and Gardens, Sports Turf Management and/or Civil and Plant Operations, our comprehensive in-house learning and development program offers a range of courses directly relevant to the multitude of roles with Eureka Landscapes.
We are also equally committed to rewarding our people who show initiative and take on extra responsibly through our annual performance appraisal system and reward program which is second to none.
Positions offered are permanent full-time at many of our sites located throughout South East Queensland, with occasional rural and remote temporary work.
All positions attract the usual benefits of personal leave and superannuation, as well as occasional overtime. Long sleeve shirts and personal protective equipment (PPE) are provided and a uniform allowance is paid to cover long pants and lace-up steel cap boots.
- Show a genuine interest in a long-term career within the commercial landscape construction industry
- Be physically capable of working with landscaping tools and equipment
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safe work practices, environment and quality
- Hold a current “C” class manual motor vehicle licence
- Hold an OHS General Construction/Safety Awareness Training Induction Card (White Card)
- Successfully complete a pre-employment medical assessment consisting of a functional capacity test and drug and alcohol screen
- Construction - Possess or be willing to rapidly acquire experience in hardscaping, concreting, turfing, fencing, drainage, paving, stone work, footings, planting and mulching
- Maintenance - Possess or be willing to rapidly acquire experience in the use of commercial zero-turn mowers, plant identification, knowledge of commercial herbicide and pesticides, weed control and bush care
- Plant Operator - Hold a current MR License, LE Excavator, LS Skid Steer or Civil Construction Plant Operations RII30809